Ordered free trial kit from SMILEBRIGHT only had to pay for shipping, Now 3 Separate transactions have come out of my account without my authorisastion totalling £139.55.

this was supposed to be a free trial with no obligation, when i tried to contact the company was told i should have cancelled in the 14 day trial period didnt know there was a 14 day trial period, no where said 14 day trial.

this company has scammed me and stolen money from me NOT HAPPY.Why would a company do thisd to people they had no right to do this.

Had an Experience with sup smile bright?

Comments

why are these people not prosecuted, if it was in the uk they would be shut down.

Does anyone have the actual address for these people?

I TOO HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OUT BY THIS SCAM.I HAVE CANCELLED MY VISA CARD BUT I HAD NO NEED TO DO THIS.

THERE IS BOUND TO BE A PAPER TRAIL AND ISP ADDRESS WHICH THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRACE. I AM DISGUSTED AND OUT OF POCKET.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS?:(

I canceled my credit card with barclays and got them to investigate the charges saying that they were unauthorised.they have now told me that my account will be credited with the funds taken out as they have finished their investigation.i have 2 numbers to try but i think you will have to add the USA dialing code

SUP Smilebright 866-528-6214

World Fit 866-407-3685

I will try these out and see if I can get through to these crooks

They cant get any more money from me now thankfully

the *** have charged me nearly 200 euros and i cancelled the trial 5 minutes after ordering it. my bank however have put a claim back on this and im hoping this might work

TOTAL SCAM, HOW CAN THIS GANG BE ALLOWED OPERATE

you guys are lucky at least you ordered from them. i never even used them. i had a "free trial" with total white and dazzle bright. both took money from my account withou, authorisation and without receiving anygoods. i also had money taken from my account frm companys i never even heard off including MAXIMIZEYOU, ELITEPACK CYPRUS, EZYKIT CYPRUS,ESC TOTAL WHITE, BEUTYCLUB CYPRUS, IDOLWHITE.COM, PRISTINEHLTHELITEPAK AND ULTIFRESHWELL.

This has cost me close to 500 pounds in less that two months as i got my statements by monthly.

so all you out there, don't fall for any of these whitening scams on the internet, junk mail, daily mail or any other newspaper article. i went for totalwhite as there was an article in the daily mail about it. now i know it was all part of the scam

Hi, My husband reminded me, "if it is too good to be true, it probably is." Thinking of him when I signed up, I thought great, it will be easy, try it, send it back if not.I sent it back to the one company, the one with syringes which squirts a gel of Hydrogen peroxide plus Carbomer and Trethanolamine, proplene Glycol USP and Glycerine into a form that slides onto the upper and lower sets of teeth.

Too much hassle, didn't even try, and sent it back with the number written all over it, the # that was given to me to place on my return. No problem, I was cancelled. The other company cancelled my and now I am receiving products still in the mail. I got charged nearly 90$ each right before Christmas.

One of the products the syringes, was mailed from Aurora, COlorado. The billings are listed both from Florida. Then I hear their company, one of the scams, is from Utah. My bank happened to cancel all cards for their clients and we were all issued new ones with new numbers.

THis should be a saving grace in this case. I still don't know, the reissue date is coming up.

How can I stop them.If the bank change works for me, I will post it.

:upset

These b******s have scammed me out of £400 my bank (nationwide) and credit card company (egg) are investigating the matter

#101971

They got me too!I was charged 94.88 twice on my credit card, *** me for giving them my credit card number.

I called 18775947850 & asked the person i talked to to cancell this so called account with them. She assured me it was cancelled and that i would not be billied again. I caled my credit card company and let them know about this.

I also gave them the cancellation code the smilebright company gave me so they can block any more charges they issue.What a scam!!!

hi i too hav been caught out,i paid the postage nd packing nd they sent invoice with product to say i didnt owe any more.

i have just got a bank statement showing they have taken £150.out of my account just in last 4 weeks.the bank said they cannot block them i have had to cancel my card.

so they cannot get any more out of me.

The police said they cannot help without any details about them.i would be grateful if anyone has a contact number or e-mail address so i can go from there.